How to understand this blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

random display of leaves

Last autumn, I became a little bit obsessive-compulsive about collecting beautiful leaves and pressing them in the pages of large books. I've left them for about a year now, and the other day I got them all out to have a look at the fruits of my labour.



They're pretty! I'm not completely sure what I'll do with them! Greeting cards, bookmarks, photo frames? Who knows?!

The leaves that were pressed in my Penguin English dictionary came out the best, and the Georgette Heyer Omnibus and Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words also worked pretty well. I warn you against using Khrushchev Remembers, however. The leaves pressed within its pages were of a very inferior quality. :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Well, now what am I going to do with my copy of Khrushchev Remembers?!