How to understand this blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

ngaio

Typical. Just typical.

I've been looking through my photos of years past (I wrote that because it sounds good but hardly because I expect to look at photos of years to come), and came across these photos of the beautiful Church of the Holy Innocents in Peel Forest, where my family and I spent Christmas a few years ago. We spent some time wandering round the graveyard, because that's what we like to do, and I took a photo of the gravestone, pictured below, of "Edith Ngaio Marsh" because the name sounded familiar.


I forgot all about this. But in the past few years I've picked up a Ngaio Marsh detective novel or two, and if only I'd read the books when I found her grave completely by accident, I could have got all fangirlish and excited. Now I have to settle for getting slightly excited and fangirlish looking at a photo I took once upon a time.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Nice! :)

You don't look at photos of years to come?