How to understand this blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

this time last year...

... I was about to go to the northern hemisphere, to the UK, to Europe. In honour of that, and for northern hemisphere readers (with slight overtones of jealousy), I give you:


This is the first in what may be a series: images, advertising, excerpts from the 1930s newspapers etc which I have been using in my research. I find myself becoming absolutely delighted by some of the little things I come across in the primary sources I collected. As they are completely irrelevant to my thesis, you are going to be the recipients of them. I'm really looking forward to sharing them with you and hope you will love them too!

1 comment:

heidikins said...

Has it really been a year? Wow. That's crazy.

Also? I'm very much looking forward to this. ;o)

xox