How to understand this blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

welcome

Hi all, this is my new blog, in which I fight my way through my MA thesis and find ways to survive history.

Don't worry, it's not going to be entirely university-related, but will be my exploration of surviving my day-to-day personal history - whether by navigating my world, releasing all my anxiety onto you, chronicling life in a student flat, finding ways to cope with writing-up (which often involve what I like to call "procrastibaking"), reviewing those books/movies/music that make history survivable, extolling and/or ranting about my university, how-tos, coming to terms with life post-MA (though it seems impossible at this point), and onwards and upwards into the big, currently blank future.

Because I am starting this blog over halfway through my MA, I have collected in the post below this those posts from my old blog which seemed like they should have some connection to this blog.

No comments: